Oversees accuracy of content/communications in all methods and provides content for both internal and external needs. Ensures all formal and informal content is provided to the necessary departments and projects with timeliness, professionalism, and accuracy. Oversees the distribution and arrangement of company communication and national communications. Serves as the Marketing team point of contact for the logistics, administration, and implementation of company surveys. Leads and trains team members on the writing/editing team.
- An Associate or Bachelor degree required
- Background in communications or equivalent field preferred
- 3 or more years of related experience or work inside the communication team, training team, or another equivalent team
- Exceptional ability to clearly communicate a message, in multiple formats
- Ability to establish priorities based on direction from the needs of the Marketing- Brand Engagement projects
- Strong skills and experience in content editing
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Innate sensitivity to nuance of language and the impact of word choice
- Understanding of Independent Contractors who market and sell CC products
- Understanding of business cycles and how to maximize effectiveness considering financial barriers
- Demonstrated articulation in written and oral communications skills
- Proficiency in leading and training other individuals
- Advising on cross-team projects for integrity and quality needs
- Familiarity with key technology platforms such as Survey Monkey, Hubspot, Microsoft 365, zoom meeting etc.
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint software programs
- Provide feedback on the integrity and quality of external and internal communications in various media
- Possesses professionalism and is willing to attend and actively engage (camera on) in remote meetings
- Aptitude to work remotely with diligence
- Ability to travel around 2 weeks per year
- Ability to work with a variety of personality types, FT/PT and flexible schedule staff.
Manages the Communication – writing/editing team
- Lead in the process of writing and editing current and new content in all mediums with a variety of purposes and audiences
- Oversees External Communication to customers and potential customers.
- Oversees Internal Communication to business units, staff, contractors, and independent contractors.
- Advise accuracy and consistency through all business units and communications.
- Ensure proactive documentation of communication templates for routine communications.
- Lead the survey communication process for the Marketing team in interacting with all Company departments
- Communicate and model the Classical Conversations Core Values – Grace, Humility, Integrity, Diligence, and Excellence
- Perform other duties as assigned
To apply, submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org