Pulling, packing orders, and completing data entry for shipments into various computer systems, reading customer order data, loading and unloading trucks, restocking shelves, stock movement, data entry for stock lookup, handling equipment, and performing end of day shutdown procedures for various computer systems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum of HS Graduate or GED (current HS Students may be considered for seasonal work)
- Valid North Carolina Driver’s License
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operations manuals, and written directions.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Intermediate computer skills
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to read and write in English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English required
- Ability to read and understand shipping orders and other paperwork.
- Must have intermediate computer skills including, but not limited to: basic data entry, use of computer touchscreen, keyboard, and mouse
- Extreme attention to detail
- Sound decision making abilities amidst shifting priorities
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle
- Ability to hear and understand and follow verbal and written instructions
- Understand operations of various shipping systems (UPS Worldwide, Pitney Bowes Mail system, etc.)
- Pick Sales Orders. Pack Sales Orders, Re-stock warehouse shelves. Load and unload trucks
- Order processing using various data entry programs
- Communicate and model the Classical Conversations Core Values – Grace, Humility, Integrity, Diligence, and Excellence.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Standing and walking for 8 or more hours on concrete floors
- Ability to carry, twist, and bend repeatedly
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. repeatedly
- Ability to work in temperatures ranging from 60◦ - 85◦
- Ability to hear commands and instructions amongst loud machinery and noises
To apply, please submit a resume to email@example.com