To improve the projects, features, and websites produced by the Classical Conversations IT Department. The QA department helps to ensure that websites are working to the best of their ability, through regular system testing, bug fixes, and innovative designs which are more user-friendly.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. An eye for detail is important to notice issues that have not been fixed with a bug.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Familiarity with CC website – portal, classicalconversations.com, testing site, etc.
- Familiarity with CC programs for an understanding of how things should work
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint software programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a team-oriented, collaborative workplace
- Must have a familiarity with the CC (Classical Conversations) websites
- Must be able to notice issues that have not been fixed with a bug
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must have strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Must have basic experience with bug tracking systems and familiarity with software development lifecycles
- Must have basic knowledge of test automation tools and scripting
- Aptitude for technology and a self-starter attitude
- Must have a willingness to learn new skills in IT
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Design and carry out application tests which include ensuring functionality works in different environments and across various platforms.
- Find, Report, and Confirm bugs.
- Record tests results and compare them to expected outcomes.
- Perform regression tests.
- Act as a catalyst for change and improvements in performance and quality.
- Ensure all external and internal requirements are met before the IT product reaches our customers.
- Assess customer requirements and expectations and ensure they are met.
- Focus on functionality, performance, reliability, stability, and compatibility with other systems.
- Assist the IT Infrastructure team in validating changes and diagnosing issues to our critical IT infrastructure components
- Participate in meetings about test planning.
- Assist in design and execution of automated tests
- Mentor Junior level QA testers
- Review, inspect, and walkthrough project proposals to ensure there is no possibility for further improvements before development.
- Communicate and model the Classical Conversations Core Values – Grace, Humility, Integrity, Diligence, and Excellence.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Sitting at a computer for extended periods of time
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com