The Jr. Project Manager (PM) oversees the planning, implementation, and assessment of approved projects for the Classical Conversations MultiMedia, following best practices of project management, in support of the company’s overall mission and goals.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A BA/BS degree in Business, Management, Communications, or another related field.
- PMP certification (or working toward) is beneficial, but not required
- 2-5 years of experience managing projects
- Must demonstrate the ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks according to communicated schedules and deadlines.
- Strong time management skills, and proven problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Must be able to communicate well with different levels of management with a variety of personality types.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Confident user of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Proven oral and written communication skills.
- Able to listen well and identify process improvements based on feedback from team members and senior management.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Able to meet project deadlines and communicate with all team members who are involved in projects
- Demonstrated technical aptitude; learns new programs and software quickly and independently
- Proven conflict resolution skills
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to manage change.
No direct supervisory responsibilities. While leading a project, the project manager will lead teams of people who are involved with the project, coordinating resources and communication across multiple departments.
- Define the scope of each project in collaboration with senior management.
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project.
- Determine the resources (time, resources, money, equipment, etc.) required to complete the project.
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities, using the company’s project management system.
- Review the project schedule with Sr. Project Manager and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required.
- Ensure that all project information is appropriately documented according to established CCMM templates and processes.
- Execute the project according to the project plan.
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as needed to ensure the successful completion of the project. Develop and follow a plan for change management.
- Establish a communication plan to update stakeholders on the progress of the project. Coordinate project communication across departments. Escalate appropriate communication if the project is in jeopardy of missing overall deadlines, failing to meet standards, or exceeding budget.
- Review the quality of work completed regularly to ensure that it meets project standards.
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget, and at the required level of quality.
- Communicate and model the Classical Conversations Core Values – Grace, Humility, Integrity, Diligence, and Excellence.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Working on computer workstation – sitting up to 8 hours, with breaks, in front of monitor and keyboard usage.
To apply, please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org subject line : Jr. Project Manager