The Brand Engagement Associate is responsible to create and analyze parent & Director survey data, assist with political advocacy and influence, own and execute conventions and events, support and track PR events, help with crisis management and conflict resolution, assist Brand Engagement Department with overall engagement of our customers and leaders.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred, but not required.
- Has held a Classical Conversations field role, Area Representative preferred, for at least 2 years.
- Experience in conflict resolution
- Comfortable with Classical Conversations’ best practices and core values
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of basic search engine functions and analytics preferred.
- Knowledge of marketing industry trends and changes.
- Ability to travel as needed to fulfill networking and convention duties.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Event planning skills.
- Flexibility to work on multiple projects at a time.
- Mentally capable to navigate and manage many small tasks.’
- Work to create and analyze quarterly parent & Director survey data.
- Assist with political advocacy and influence by helping with documents and communication.
- Own and execute conventions and events.
- Support and track PR events on nationally and locally.
- Help with crisis management and conflict resolution both externally and internally.
- Communicate and model the Classical Conversations Core Values – Grace, Humility, Integrity, Diligence, and Excellence.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Must be able to sit at a desk for an extended period of time. Must be able to carry items of up to 50-lbs. and set up convention displays. Must be able to travel for extended periods of time, whether by airplane or other vehicle.
To apply, please submit a resume to email@example.com