This Digital Marketing Manager will develop, implement, track, and optimize our digital marketing and promotional campaigns across all digital channels.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- 2+ years of proven working experience in digital marketing and social media
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Familiarity with CRM software desired
- Ability to compile and present reports highlighting helpful trends, information and recommendations
- Relevant Google Ad and Facebook Blueprint certifications desired but not mandatory
- Able to travel 7-10 days per quarter
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- A creative thinker with strong digital marketing and social media skills
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Skilled at managing processes
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Proficient in market research and statistical analysis
- Able to develop and maintain budgets
- Able to perform simple graphic design tasks to create eye-pleasing social media posts
- Possess excellent written skills and ability to write engaging copy that is grammatically correct
- Develop digital marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers’ current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Contribute to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identify critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Complete digital marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Administer and implement Hubspot.
- Communicate and model the Classical Conversations Core Values – Grace, Humility, Integrity, Diligence, and Excellence
- Perform other duties as assigned
Must be able to sit a computer for long periods of time, travel 7-10 days per quarter, be able to interact with other people.
To apply, please submit a resume to email@example.com