We are no longer accepting applicants for this role.
The Resource Development Lead works under the direct leadership of the Resource Development Manager creating and elocuting sales team leaders and academic program licensees and sub-licensees training using the classical, Christian ethos, and pedagogy of Classical Conversations.
- High school education. A bachelor’s degree or equivalent is preferred.
- Has homeschooled for three or more years and is committed to homeschooling through high school
- Passionate about classical Christian education. Demonstrates a love for learning and a love for parents and students. Cultivates and encourages others in classical Christian education.
- Has directed a Foundations/Essentials community or Challenge program for at least two years
- Has served in a field leadership role within Classical Conversations (speaker, speaker trainer, trainer, team leader, product sales specialist, or other field role) for at least two years with unsolicited positive feedback from field leadership
- In good standing with Classical Conversations’ leadership, the local Classical Conversations community, and local leadership
- Available to travel three to four weeks per year to contribute to select meetings and select classical education conferences
- Able to engage in web-based communications
- Has regular access to high-speed Internet connectivity
- Exemplifies Classical Conversations’ Core Values of: Grace, Humility, Integrity, Diligence, and Excellence
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Exhibits intermediate knowledge of classical Christian education, Classical Conversations’ academic programs, and sales team processes
- Willing to pursue deeper understanding of Classical Christian education on his or her own.
- Passionate about helping families give their children a classical, Christian education at home.
- Able and eager to lead projects, serve people, and steward communications with timeliness and wisdom
- Able to apply the classical model of education to academic and sales training content
- Excellent, concise verbal and written communication skills
- Able to stay motivated when no supervisor is present
- Contributes actionable, creative solutions
- Willingly engages in constructive debate with fellow team members to help the team reach shared goals
- Flexible and orderly
- Able to manage multiple projects at the same time and meet delivery deadlines
- Ability to exercise thoughtful judgment in relational matters, frequently considering the good of others above self
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint software programs
- Willing to learn new content creation technologies and productivity tools
- 5 direct reports
- Lead, manage, accountable for content authoring
- Interns as assigned
- Primary Customer: Provide training content to the Resource Delivery trainer team
- Secondary Customer: Provide training content to academic program licensees and sub-licensees and sales team members
- Strategy: Participates in weekly meetings to execute quarterly goals for training content creation for Classical Conversations. Hosts weekly L10 meetings.
- Reporting/Metrics: WorkFront tasks on time, number of assets created, monitors budgeted hours and workload of team members
- Decision Making: Makes governing decisions for day-to-day operation of the team
- Accountability: Reviews team member scorecards monthly, discusses scorecards with manager quarterly.
- Financials: Manage personal spending within prescribed spending limits and with proper approvals.
- Stewardship: Notifies manager of gaps and needs and invents with manager creative solutions for unexpected work, non-budgeted needs, and opportunities. Attends or hosts second-round interviews for new hires and consults on hiring decisions.
- Communication: Communicates regularly out to manager with status updates, questions, and blockers. Communicates in to team members with timely suggestions and coaching. Escalates issues to manager as needed and communicates decisions back to team.
- Resource Development: Works with Resource Development Manager, Classical Conversations MultiMedia, and Sales & Marketing leadership to develop or revise training resources as needed.
- Continued Learning: Leads roundtables with team to practice skills. Complete minimum of 2 hrs. of relevant business CE or readings monthly.
- Communicate and model the Classical Conversations Core Values – Grace, Humility, Integrity, Diligence, and Excellence
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Sitting in front of computer for long periods of time, up to eight hours per day, with breaks.
- Communicating over Internet and via phone in a well-lit area with the camera on
To apply, please submit a resume to email@example.com