Assist Sales Managers with credit card expense entries and reconciliation to individual regional budgets. Communicate with sales managers monthly about spending and relay information from the Direct Reports Team as needed. Assist with Administrative duties on Sales projects as needed.
- Hold a High School Diploma or an Associate Degree
- Minimum 1 year of administrative experience
- Understand Classical Conversations mission and core values
- Must be able to work on a team
- Resides in Central or Eastern time zones, U.S.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be proficient in MS Teams, SharePoint, Word, Excel, Outlook and, Zoom Meeting
- Must be proficient with Workfront. Understanding the structure of tasks, proofing and workflow
- Understand the Classical Conversations Contracting language and processes
- Have the ability to work on timely tasks with little to no supervision
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to transcribe meeting minutes (type at least 40 words per minute)Must operate with good interpersonal skills, be a good listener, must work to be an excellent team player
- Must be highly organized, give consistent attention to detail, and be able to review work for quality control
- Must be dependable, follow instructions, and able to improve performance through feedback
- Work with Sales Managers to reconcile company credit cards in Wells Fargo and on to Sales Manager Budget Workbooks.
- Maintain the yearly All Regions Budget Workbook, used to report real time numbers to the VP of Sales and the Regional Directors.
- Maintain communication with Sales Managers using active links on all available platforms.
- Host monthly Zoom meetings with Sales Managers, and as needed.
- Update the Sales Manager Region Mapping Master document once a month during 1:1 meeting with each Sales Manager, or as needed.
- Assist the VP of Sales and the Sales Team Direct Reports on administrative duties as assigned.
- Communicate and model the Classical Conversations Core Values – Grace, Humility, Integrity, Diligence, and Excellence.
- Perform other corporate duties as needed when assigned by the Sales Team Project Manager.
To apply, please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org