All tasks and activities related to taking care of customer orders, questions, and needs.
- Must have SR or Director experience with Classical Conversations
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- 1 year of previous customer service experience preferred
- Must be able to interact with customers and other staff in a pleasant and professional manner in written and oral communications
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must be able to read and understand documents such as work procedures and safety rules
- Must be able to perform basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Must be able to type and review data on a computer screen
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to acquire knowledge of Classical Conversations programs and products along with the ability to communicate that information through effective oral and written communications
- Ability to maintain patience, composure, and tact with upset customers
- Ability to learn and effectively utilize all necessary computer programs to accomplish daily tasks
- Ability to learn and effectively utilize Microsoft Word and Excel programs as well as computer programs utilized by Classical Conversations for customer case management.
- Enter customer sales orders
- Answer customer phone calls and emails related to questions about order status, programs, products, and technical issues related to CC Connected and CC Portal
- Database management related activities
- Send email messages to customers
- Communicate and model the Classical Conversations Core Values – Grace, Humility, Integrity, Diligence, and Excellence
- Perform other duties as assigned
Color vision, reading, speaking, kneeling, reaching, feeling, field of vision, balancing, crouching, and handling. Must be able to hear clearly in person and over the telephone. Must be able to speak clearly in person and over telephone.
This position is seasonal, with an estimated end date of September 30, 2021.
To apply, please submit a resume to email@example.com