The Director of Brand Engagement and Public Relations plays a key leadership role within the Marketing team. Responsible for providing brand management, strategic leadership, along with the development, planning and implementation of the overall brand/social/product/ PR strategy for Classical Conversations to achieve the objective of brand growth and visibility while ensuring a consistent brand. Position also leads communications and community engagement activities for the organization to create passionate and raving fans.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, communications, business, brand marketing, and product marketing.
- Experience in marketing, PR, or communications with demonstrated success.
- Must have previously held a field position, preferrable Area Representative or above.
- Strong oral and written skills required, including writing press releases and similar media communications, and ability to create proposals and presentations.
- Experience with crisis management and conflict mediation
- Comfortable, confident, friendly on-camera presentation skills.
- Deep understanding of social media and branding.
- Experience identifying and creating campaigns for target audience
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Able to work weekends if needed
- Travel approximately 4 – 7 days per quarter.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- A creative thinker with strong social media skills
- Proficient in customer relationship management and project management software
- Ability to take a concept from conception to finished in a highly interactive environment
- Ability to work independently and responsibly while managing numerous projects simultaneously.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to supervise multiple projects and teams
- Experienced in Office 365 and other word processing programs
- Team orientated and positive service-oriented
Supervises the Brand Engagement Associate, Social Media team, and event team
- Provides leadership for all PR, community engagement, product intelligence, social media, branding, and digital activities.
- Create, implement, and measure the success of a comprehensive marketing and communications plan that will enhance the Classical Conversations brand and audience engagement.
- Develop go-to-market strategies for ticketing products, assist in guiding sales process, etc.
- Oversee all social media and online engagement and drive strategy behind the tone, voice and growth of these platforms. Support staff in its implementation.
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics.
- Establish a clear brand roadmap that will drive the team’s day-to-day and long-term business and brand vision to realize real business results.
- Assist in government relationships and internal communication and engagement.
- Measure effectiveness of social media
- Oversee all branded collateral including but not limited to ads, signage, promotional items, uniforms, digital assets, etc.
- Develop contacts and relationships with media representatives to create opportunities for keeping the team and its products or services in front of public.
- Coordinate and manage inbound media requests.
- Utilize databases and analytical processes to drive growth.
- Develop and conduct customer opinion surveys.
- Conceptualize, collaborate, and coordinate the procurement of all cross-team projects.
- Coordinate the appearance of all team print and electronic materials such as letterhead, use of logo, brochures, etc.
- Ensure that Classical Conversations regularly conducts relevant market research and coordinate and oversee this activity. Monitor trends.
- Assist with the fulfillment of corporate sponsorship contracts as it relates to signage, in-game promotions, videoboard, and print materials.
- Track and report weekly press mention and organize press reports.
- Respond with engagement, coaching and communication regarding all crisis management and high level conflict resolution
- Communicate and model the Classical Conversations Core Values – Grace, Humility, Integrity, Diligence, and Excellence
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Must be able to sit at a computer for long periods of time, travel 4-7 days per quarter, be around/interactive with other people
To apply, please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org