We are a rapidly expanding business in need of a Copywriter who will connect with our customer base and our potential new customers through multiple channels by creating content specifically for our audience that leads to conversion on our offers. Additionally, in this role, you’ll be responsible for creating marketing materials, product descriptions and direct email.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in marketing or communications
- 2 years of experience in copywriting or related experience.
- Ability to interact well with different levels of management.
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Ability to learn other software programs such as PowerPoint, HubSpot, Slack.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Detailed and organized. Able to manage multiple tasks and interactions easily.
- Must have exceptional grammar, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Experience with web markup language and search engine optimization
- Familiarity with commonly used style guides
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and organized
- Write clear, concise and grammatically correct copy
- Drive the creation of original concepts that result in effective and compelling communication
- Understand different language styles that appeal to various target markets
- Develop and maintain a clear and consistent brand voice
- Communicate and model the Classical Conversations Core Values – Grace, Humility, Integrity, Diligence, and Excellence
- Perform other duties as assigned
Must be able to sit a computer for long periods of time, travel, be around/interactive with other people.
This position is for a temporary contractor.
To apply, please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org