This position has been filled.
The Order Processing Administrator oversees all duties related to processing and importing of online orders, and responsible for timely and accurate delivery of orders to the Shipping Department. Additional responsibilities include managing the open order register to insure all orders are processed for shipment, managing back order processing, and keeping order file current.
- An Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline, or 2 years profession experience in a related field
- 1 year of administrative, customer service, accounting, or warehouse experience
- Experience with or demonstrating understanding of how to effectively utilize an enterprise resource planning program to manage customer orders
- Ability to generate reports.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Within daily commuting distance of Southern Pines, NC
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of basic order flow processes from order placement through invoicing
- Advanced computer skills to include Excel, Email, and Web-based programs, ERP Systems
- Pleasant and professional phone skills
- Ability to interact with customer Service, Accounting and Warehouse functions, including a working knowledge of these business disciplines
- Oversee processing and importation of web orders to include; review for pertinent required information, financial balance, payment processing, and creation of appropriate shipping notifications
- Management of open Sales Order files to ensure that they are printed and shipped in a timely manner, including management of back orders
- Point of contact for Reseller and Wholesaler ordering
- Interaction with Customer Service, Shipping and Accounting to provide information and leadership on order processing.
- Complete field requests such as coupon codes, etc.
- Prepare reports as needed
- Report daily activity, issues or concerns to Operations Management
- Monitor and report on designated KPI’s
- Communicate and model the Classical Conversations Core Values – Grace, Humility, Integrity, Diligence, and Excellence
- Perform other duties as assigned
Color vision, kneeling, reaching, feeling, field of vision, balancing, crouching, handling, and talking. Must be able to type at a computer. Must be able to look at a computer screen for long periods of time.
To apply, please submit a resume to email@example.com