Classical Conversations is seeking a creative Graphic Designer that can translate concepts into clear, compelling graphics for print and digital application to support marketing, brand engagement, communication, and sales. Candidate will work on a variety of projects, including but not limited to websites, magazines, print and digital ads, product merchandise, exhibitions, social media, corporate identity etc. and will support and work alongside other designers and team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years minimum of graphic design experience
- Live within 100 miles of Southern Pines, NC
- Highly creative; skilled in graphic design and layout
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite / InDesign
- Strong attention to detail while also working quickly to meet short deadlines
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a professional environment
- Ability to work at home office in Southern Pines, NC 2-3 days per week. Some air travel required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- A creative thinker with strong hands-on graphic design and layout skills
- Knowledge of digital design best practices
- Ability to take a concept from conception to finished in a highly interactive environment
- Highly skilled at having a keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Experience in Office 365 and other word processing programs
- Team orientated and positive service-oriented
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines concurrently; ability to set priorities
- Flexible; willing to re-work designs in response to feedback; handle criticism professionally
- Positive and solution-oriented
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a professional environment
- Gather and prepare graphic design project details
- Design a rough layout of design concepts and present ideas
- Obtain approval and feedback on design concepts from the Creative Director and other stakeholders
- Implement feedback and prepare the final copy
- Test graphics across various media formats
- Deliver final product in the preferred medium (electronic, print)
- Maintain technical and creative design knowledge by attending workshops and researching the latest industry trends
- Ensure that work conforms to the look and feel established by Classical Conversations and its associated brands.
- Communicate and model the Classical Conversations Core Values – Grace, Humility, Integrity, Diligence, and Excellence
- Perform other duties as assigned
Sitting for long periods of time; looking at a computer screen for up to eight hours at a time, minus breaks. Some travel required. Interact with others in person or remote communication.
To apply, please submit a resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org