All tasks and activities related to taking care of customer returns.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- 1 year of previous customer service experience preferred
- Must be able to interact with customers and other staff in a pleasant and professional manner in written and oral communications
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must be able to read and understand documents such as work procedures and safety rules
- Must be able to perform basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Must be able to type and review data on a computer screen
- Must have reliable transportation
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to acquire knowledge of Classical Conversations programs and products along with the ability to communicate that information through effective oral and written communications
- Ability to maintain patience, composure, and tact with upset customers
- Ability to effectively listen and gather all information necessary to resolve customer returns
- Ability to learn and effectively utilize all necessary computer programs to accomplish daily tasks
- Ability to learn and effectively utilize Microsoft Word and Excel programs as well as computer programs utilized by Classical Conversations for customer case management.
- Process customer product returns and refunds
- Answer customer phone calls and cases related to product returns
- Review customer returns and resolve identified problems
- Database management related activities
- Record information on spreadsheets and sending email messages to customers
- Communicate and model the Classical Conversations Core Values – Grace, Humility, Integrity, Diligence, and Excellence
- Perform other duties as assigned
Indoor, cubicle spaces, air conditioned facility.
This position is seasonal, with an estimated end date of September 30, 2021.
To apply, please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org