Responsible for cleaning and maintaining the Home offices of Classical Conversations, Inc. and facilities of National Athletic Village.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3-5 years of maintenance/cleaning experience
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as labels, written directions, safety manuals/instructions
- Ability to work with cleaning chemicals
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Understanding of basic cleaning practices
- Proven working experience as a janitor, maintenance tech, or similar field of work
- Ability to perform basic, electrical, plumbing, and other maintenance tasks.
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Integrity and ability to work independently
- Ability to take charge of assigned projects with little instruction
- Ability to cooperate with other staff members
- Ability to occasionally lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, often in facilities alone
- Ability to operate cleaning equipment, occasionally using ladders and other equipment
- Basic mechanical ability to use equipment or perform minor to moderate maintenance tasks
- Daily: Clean designated building areas, including but not limited to: dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping/swiffering, bathrooms, kitchens and kitchen appliances (includes wiping walls when necessary), windows, mirrors, framed pictures, and glass doors, door knobs/handles.
- Weekly: Clean ceiling vents, baseboards, cabinets/filing cabinets/cupboards, wiping blinds, check lightbulbs/replace dead bulbs
- Monthly: Replace air filters, monthly building walk
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Notify manager of recurring deficiencies or needs for repair
- Make adjustments and minor repairs
- Order, stock, and maintain supplies
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Track hours worked
- Work with vendors to provide specialized services
- Coordinate cleaning efforts that require the help of others
- Communicate and model the Classical Conversations Core Values – Grace, Humility, Integrity, Diligence, and Excellence
- Perform other duties as assigned
Exposure to caustic chemicals, indoor environment, and occasional exposure to high elements (such as use of a ladder).
To apply, please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org