The SharePoint Administrator is Classical Conversations’ Senior system manager for CC’s SharePoint Sites. As an individual contributor and as a leader, your enterprise mindset will ensure Classical Conversation’s SharePoint sites are being leveraged to achieve Classical Conversations vision and goals. You will utilize your talents to build out secure, scalable, effective communication platforms, identify gaps in the existing systems and potential connection points with other IT and HR systems and tools. You will be an integral part of the IT team and will be working with employees from all departments as part of your duties.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and/or equivalent combination of education and technical work experience
- 5+ years of SharePoint experience and 2+ years of SharePoint administration
- 1+ years Office 365 administration experience a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including formal presentation and/or training skills
- Excellent customer service, issue investigation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution skills
- Ability to translate technical concepts/topics into simple-language for non-technical audiences and vice versa
- Ability to collaborate and work with cross-function teams of both technical and non-technical backgrounds
- Advanced computer skills and an understanding of computer hardware, networking, and software applications, including advance skills with/experience with MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficiency with Office 365 Suite of Tools including core office products: Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, Groups, Security, and Azure
- Experience with integration via Web Services and API’s
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint software programs
- Excellent computer knowledge
- Customer Service abilities
- Excellent PowerShell skills
- Solid understanding of Windows Server operating systems, Office 365 Productivity Suite and SharePoint platforms
- Ability to operate in fast paced and changing environments
- Ability to work with and lead cross-functional teams to successfully implement strategic ideas
- Working knowledge of API’s (i.e. REST, SOAP) and API Management, including data governance and release (life-cycle) management practices
- Strong cross-functional partner – Able to work with multiple stakeholders across Classical Conversations, bridging the gap between technical and non-technical professionals
- Skilled in using analytical, statistical, dashboard and/or business intelligence packages
- Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Technical writing experience, including technical requirements documentation, test plans, process documents, and comprehensive user guides as well as support/job aids and training materials
- Attention to detail to work within complex data management and data warehousing environments
- Ability to identify, design and construct solutions and operating procedures to address specific business needs as well as implement process improvements where identified
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) and Microsoft SharePoint (WSS) certifications a plus.
- Experience in project management, with skills necessary to interpret what is needed for the success of a project and to create appropriate schedules for timely delivery
- Proven successful track record in leading administrative and/or development teams
- Provide the day-to-day leadership and recommendations for the design, development and implementation of new product features, enhancements, and integrations for Microsoft SharePoint in support of the multi-year Classical Conversations strategic roadmap
Maintain the SharePoint platform, integrating applications, and creating libraries.
- Ensure the operational health of SharePoint including security, availability, performance, interoperability and reliability
- Add users, controlling access to document libraries, and setting permissions.
- Work with business owners and stakeholders on SharePoint implementations and uses as well as third party applications that may be involved in any implementation.
- Perform maintenance of the SharePoint platform, servers, and intranet.
- Configure the company SharePoint systems to specified requirements.
- Work with the development team developing new web components using XML, .NET, SQL, and C#.
- Review website interface and software stability.
- Troubleshoot and resolve SharePoint issues.
- Perform data retrieval and backup procedures to prevent data loss.
- Review usage and activity reports and make adjustments to ensure optimized user-experiences.
- Provide systems training to staff and customers.
- Keep up to date with SharePoint developments and performing version updates and upgrades.
- Work with Development and Project Management team to meet project goals.
- Work with the Systems Admins team, CIO, and business owners to prioritize and develop specific plans and projects in support of business needs for information systems.
- Ensure compliance with GDPR and other regulatory requirements.
- Provide integration support as required for other office 365 applications, such as OneDrive, Teams, Flow, and Azure.
- Enforce content policies and standards
- Research and evaluate new and emerging technology associated with SharePoint and Office 365
- Participate in reviewing, planning, testing and implementing regularly scheduled system upgrades
- Communicate and model the Classical Conversations Core Values – Grace, Humility, Integrity, Diligence, and Excellence
- Perform other duties as assigned
To apply, please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org