All tasks and activities related to taking care of customer orders, questions, and needs.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must have Classical Conversations SR or Director experience
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- 1 year of previous customer service experience preferred
- Must be able to interact with customers and other staff pleasantly and professionally in written and oral communications
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must be able to read and understand documents such as work procedures and safety rules
- Must be able to perform basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Must be able to type and review data on a computer screen
- Must be able to work remotely if not in the Southern Pines, NC area
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to acquire knowledge of Classical Conversations programs and products along with the ability to communicate that information through effective oral and written communications
- Ability to maintain patience, composure, and tact with upset customers
- Ability to learn and effectively utilize all necessary computer programs to accomplish daily tasks
- Ability to learn and effectively utilize Microsoft Word and Excel programs as well as computer programs utilized by Classical Conversations for customer case management.
- Enter customer sales orders
- Answer customer phone calls, chats, and emails related to questions about order status, programs, products, and technical issues related to old and new CC Connected and CC Portal
- Database management related activities
- Communicate and model the Classical Conversations Core Values – Grace, Humility, Integrity, Diligence, and Excellence
- Perform other duties as assigned
Color vision, reading, speaking, kneeling, reaching, feeling, the field of vision, balancing, crouching, and handling. Must be able to hear clearly in person and over the telephone. Must be able to speak clearly in person and on the telephone.
To apply, please submit a resume to email@example.com