The Customer Service Quality Assurance Representative is responsible for all tasks and activities related to taking care of customer orders, questions, and needs. Also, will assist in project troubleshooting.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- 1-3 year of previous customer service experience preferred
- Must be able to interact with customers and other staff in a pleasant and professional manner in written and oral communications
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must be able to type and review data on a computer screen
- Able to engage in web-based communications with high-speed internet connectivity
- Classical Conversations program and leadership experience required
- Able to produce and read spreadsheets and reports
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Attentive to details, positive language use, and good people skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to sort and categorize documents and suggested responses for customers.
- Able to work well with team members providing feedback for improvements within a learning environment
- Strong spoken and written communication skills
- Easily use and train others on message and phone systems for customer management
- Experience in Microsoft 365 and Microsoft applications
- Ability to review content with attention to specific standards of language and processes
- Work within project deadlines, complete tasks in a timely manner, assist in keeping the team on track as a department.
- Customer: Provide well-crafted, timely responses to customer needs by phone or email, provide customer satisfaction for customer experience with Classical Conversations, help guide and direct customer inquiries.
- Content creation: Create, edit, and track processes, procedures, and curated responses to better train and assist team performance.
- Stewardship: Thoughtfully escalates issues to Manager and notifies Manager of gaps and needs. With Manager, invents creative solutions for problematic patterns or trends, non-budgeted needs, and opportunities.
- Reporting/Metrics: Attends weekly department meetings; reports on Customer Service overall Happiness scores and provides feedback for improvement and encouragement for team members.
- Continued Learning: Completes training in slower seasons to improve Customer Service skills, understanding of Classical Conversations core values, community and leadership, and general system processes and procedures.
- Communicate and model the Classical Conversations Core Values – Grace, Humility, Integrity, Diligence, and Excellence
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Color vision, reading, speaking, kneeling, reaching, feeling, field of vision, balancing, crouching, and handling. Must be able to speak and hear clearly in person and over the telephone.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com