This is currently a seasonal/ part-time position to proctor online testing for students in grades 3rd-12th on a recurring weekly/biweekly basis from April 2023 through June 2023. With potential for more hours in the future. Communicate the benefits of testing to prospective parents across the U.S. using a variety of communication strategies. Communicate information on any status update that may affect the Online testing experience in a timely manner. Respond to messages from parents seeking assistance on online testing services issues.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must have a four-year college degree (B.S. or B.A.) in any discipline.
- 1 year of administrative or training experience is required.
- Thorough knowledge of products and services offered by Homeschool Testing Services.
- Technology skills include coordinated actions while using browser-based services common to customer support, phone calls, and typing brief reports regarding parent questions and cases.
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint software type programs.
- Must have access to a workplace in a quiet and non-disruptive area for general hours.
- Must be available to work a minimum of 10 hours a week.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must be able to assist testers by answering specific questions about products, services, and activities involving testing day procedures.
- Ability to respond to customer inquiries via email, chat and/or phone calls.
- Knowledge on all services that Homeschool Testing Services offers.
- Experience with state homeschooling organization operating practices.
- Business and strategy skills, including estimating outcomes, measuring progress toward goals, and assessing changes both mid- and post-season.
- Ability to train individuals if additional staff is needed
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operations manual, written, and verbal directions.
- Ability to make phone calls and communicate with others.
- Excellent verbal and typed communication skills required.
- Answer testers phone calls and emails.
- Conduct Tutorial Session before testing
- Facilitate 2 Day testing- up to 24 Students
- Utilize customer support tools using the Internet.
- Follow the Outlined Schedule for Testing, using Zoom.
- Ability to sit at a computer for 6 hours while testing students
- Communicate and model the core values – Grace, Humility, Integrity, Diligence, and Excellence.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Color vision, field of vision, handling papers, typing, and talking. Must be able to hear clearly in person and over telephone. Must be able to speak clearly in person and over telephone. Must be able to look at a computer screen for multiple hours throughout the day.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org